Once Trump and Pence have been officially sworn into office and once Trump has given his monumental Inaugural Address [where he will reach out with a message of optimism and fearlessness for the American people and our future], Then the parade on Pennsylvania Avenue. President Trump and his family, along with Vice President Pence and his loved ones will bask in their glory and in their patriotic emotions as they walk to The White House! More inaugural balls will take place during the day, in celebration of Trump-Pence being sworn in! Then the next day, Jan. 21st — President Trump will lead a National Prayer Service at the historic Washington National Cathedral. On Jan. 21st, President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend many dinners honoring them .. and there will be a special ball honoring the US Armed Forces and first responders.The TRUMP Inauguration is going to be ‘Big League’ ! But first, let’s see some big-time details and the schedule within the Inauguration!
Tomorrow, this picture will be reality.
So let’s rundown the TRUMP Inauguration. Who is performing? What’s the festivities? Who’s all coming? LET’S TAKE A LOOK. Get informed on the Inauguration by reading this article and share with others!
The Presidential Inaugural Committee has worked tremendously hard and has done a fabulous job getting the inaugural events all lined up.
And tomorrow all of the committee’s hard work will pay off. Just as Trump’s determination and true, prideful grit will pay off. Against all odds, against all the opposition, against all the naysayers — Trump will finally become, OFFICIALLY, the 45th President of the US. So let’s take a look at what tomorrow’s amazing Inauguration is going to have in store for us ‘Deplorables’ !
- – 2011 No. 1 Billboard Classical Albums Artist, No. 10 Billboard 200 Artist of 2011, No. 3 Internet Albums Artist of 2011, 2012 No. 2 Billboard Classical Albums Artist, No. 37 Billboard 200 Artist of 2012, No. 5 Classical Albums Artist of 2013, No. 7 Classical Albums Artist of 2014,No. 4 Classical Albums artist of 2015, Jackie Evancho’s album Awakening was the No. 3 classical album of 2015, Jackie Evancho’s 2016 EP, Someday at Christmas, was her 6th consecutive release to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Classical Albums chart, Jackie Evancho was ranked the No. 12 Classical Albums Artist of 2016, Jackie Evancho’s album Someday at Christmas was the No. 27 best-selling classical album of 2016, and Awakening was the No. 31 best-selling classical album of 2016, 2nd Place Finish in 5th Season of America’s Got Talent, Performed at 2010 National Christmas Tree lighting in Washington D.C., Performed for President Obama and Various International Leaders at 2012 National Prayer Breakfast.
Something cool about Jackie Evancho: She met President-elect Trump back way before Trump ever knew he was going to become the US President someday.
Jackie Evancho is officially slated to perform the National Anthem at the Inauguration of Donald J. Trump tomorrow. She hopes that her performance will make all Americans forget about political differences before a moment. She is extremely excited about the opportunity. President-elect Trump seems to be elated about her performance tomorrow as well.
Jackie Evancho’s album sales hit an upward surge after it was announced that she was set to perform at the Inauguration.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- The exquisite choir is made up of 360 volunteer members. It is a prideful part of The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints.
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir has, currently, performed for 10 Presidents. Trump will be the 11th.
- Performed a multitude of times at the 2002 Winter Olympics. Including the National Anthem.
- Former US President Ronald Reagan touted the choir as “America’s Choir”
- “At my first inauguration as president of the United States, I wanted very much to reignite the fires of liberty and re-inspire the American spirit. And no one sings the anthems of America quite like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.”–Former US President Ronald Reagan
- The Rockettes are nationally famed and globally known.
- Founded in 1925, they are a precision dance company of one of America’s finest — if not the finest.
- Inducted into the 2007 St. Louis Walk of Fame
The University of Tennessee-Knoxville Pride of the Southland Band
- Personal Note: I recently attended the Music City Bowl, in which the Tennessee Vols college football team took on the Nebraska Cornhuskers college football team. The UT-Knoxville Pride of the Southland Band performed during the game .. and also performed on the field at halftime. They were superb and the fight song of UT-Knoxville, ‘ROCKY TOP’, is truly a classic!
- Founded in 1869
- In the image above, that is the UT-Knoxville marching band forming a ‘Power T’ right before they split the ‘T’ in half, allowing the UT Vols football squad to run through it. Watch in the video below
- The UT-Knoxville Pride of the Southland Band performs at some of the largest sporting venues in the country. Including their home stadium, Neyland Stadium, which holds over 102 thousand strong. Neyland Stadium is the fifth largest stadium in the United States, the sixth largest stadium in the world, and the second largest stadium in the Southeastern Conference.
3 Doors Down
- embed width=”123″ height=”456″]https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNjRtVjVqR/[/embed]
- 3 Doors Down’s first studio album, The Better Life, was released on February 8, 2000 and went on to become the 11th best-selling album of the year, selling over 3 million copies. It has since been certified 6x platinum, thanks in large part to the international hit singles, “Kryptonite”, “Loser“, and “Duck and Run“.
- The band’s second studio album, Away from the Sun, was released on November 12, 2002 and went platinum within 2 months of release. The album has sold 4 million copies worldwide, including well over 3 million in the U.S. alone.
- In 2003, the band began hosting the annual “3 Doors Down and Friends” benefit concert, through the band’s own charity The Better Life Foundation. In 2006, this event was held at the Mobile Convention Center, with proceeds benefiting Hurricane Katrina survivors. As residents of Escatawpa, the members of the band saw the effects of Katrina’s devastation.
- By 2005, the band had sold 12 million albums. The band’s third studio album, 2005’s Seventeen Days, has been certified platinum. Of the singles from it, “Let Me Go” and “Behind Those Eyes” charted with the most success.
- Has played with legendary band Lynryd Skynyrd.
- 3 Doors Down released their self-titled fourth album on May 20, 2008. It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, selling 154,000 copies in its first week. It is the band’s second consecutive No. 1 album on the chart after Seventeen Days, as well their fourth album to reach the Top Ten.
- 3 Doors Down released their fifth studio album, Time of My Life, on July 19, 2011. The band had earlier released “When You’re Young” as the first single from the album on January 10, 2011. The single reached a position of 81 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- Read more about the globally-loved rock band 3 Doors Down, here.
- Personal Note: I’ve always enjoyed 3 Doors Down’s songs. By far, my favorite song and many other people’s favorite song of theirs is “Kryptonite”
- Cool fact: In Toby Keith’s music video for his smash-hit “American Ride”, a cartoonish character of Donald Trump appears at the 1:32 mark. Take a look for yourself below. Skip to 1 minutes 32 seconds.
- Toby Keith’s “American Ride” was released in 2009. I’m sure he did not think Donald Trump [who is ‘cartoonish-ly’ portrayed in his music video] would be the 45th POTUS back then! Life is crazy, folks. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
- Here is how Trump was portrayed back in Toby Keith’s 2009 smash-hit “American Ride” music video:
- The amount of awards that Toby Keith has received for his musical talents and endeavors throughout the years [since he began in 1993] is absolutely ginormous. He’s truly a decorated musician.
- Here’s just some of Toby Keith’s many accolades:
- 2002 Favorite Country Album – “Unleashed“
- 2003 Favorite Country Album – “Shock’n Y’all“
- 2003 Favorite Country Male Artist
- 2005 Favorite Country Male Artist
- Academy of Country Music
- 2000 Album of the Year – “How Do You Like Me Now?!“
- 2000 Top Male Vocalist
- 2002 Entertainer of the Year
- 2003 Album of the Year – “Shock’n Y’all“
- 2003 Entertainer of the Year
- 2003 Top Male Vocalist
- 2003 Video of the Year with Willie Nelson – “Beer for My Horses“
British Country Music Association
- 2012 International Act of the Year
- 2012 International Album of the Year – Clancy’s Tavern
- Country Artist Of The Decade
American Country Awards
- Visionary Artist Award at the Inaugural American Country Awards, given out on Monday, December 6, 2010.
- Toby Keith has performed for the US military numerous times since 2002. He has made countless trips to the Middle East and performed for our US military men and women overseas. Toby Keith is quoted as saying “My father was a soldier. He taught his kids to respect veterans. It’s that respect and the thank-you that we have a military that’s in place and ready to defend our nation; our freedom.” As you can see, Toby Keith is a patriot and proud supporter of our brave men and women in US Armed Forces uniform. Toby Keith is also quoted as saying this: “I don’t apologize for being patriotic… If there is something socially incorrect about being patriotic and supporting your troops, then they can kiss my ass on that, because I’m not going to budge on that at all. And that has nothing to do with politics. Politics is what’s killing America.”
- Since many people have cowardly backed down from performing at the Donald J. Trump Inauguration [due to peer pressure from liberal bullies/liberal celebs] a lot of controversy fell upon Toby Keith when he accepted the invitation to perform at the TRUMP Inauguration. Well Toby Keith is a good ole’ boy and he loves the US of A. So when he got some attention [perhaps some negative, due to brainwashed liberal Marxist bullies] due to his acceptance of the invitation to perform at the Inauguration, he didn’t back down. He doubled down.
- Here’s an amazing video of Toby Keith putting on an absolutely stellar performance for our brave US troops overseas.
Some other talents slated to perform tomorrow at the great Inauguration of Trump.
- Sam Moore – Legendary Soul and R&B singer, member of the prestigious Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, member of the prestigious Grammy Hall of Fame, member of the highly-respected Vocal Group Hall of Fame, winner of the prestigious Grammy Award, multi-Gold Record award-winning recording artist, member of the most successful and critically acclaimed duo in the history of soul music, in 2008 Rolling Stone named him one of the 100 greatest singers of the rock era (1950s-2008), singer of the globally-loved and monumental song “Soul Man” .. Sam Moore is undoubtedly a legend of the American music industry . Sam Moore is truly a one of a kind personality & performer… Check out Sam Moore’s gigantic list of awards, here!
- Lee Greenwood – longtime and well-known singer ever since 1962, nominated by former President George Bush to the National Council of Arts [served Nov. 2008-Nov. 2014], more than 20 major albums issued out by big-time labels, more than 35 singles scored on the Billboard country music charts, extremely well-known for his single and beautiful signature song “GOD BLESS The USA” [originally released in 1980s but became extremely popular after the vicious 9/11 terrorist attacks], his song “GOD BLESS The USA” hit number 16 on the Billboard Hot 100, currently has 7 number-one hits in his career, married to former Miss Tennessee USA  Kimberly Payne [how coincidental since President-elect Trump owned the Miss America contests from 1996 to 2015 .. during that time, Kimberly Payne was the director of the Miss Tennessee pageant that selects the state representative for Tennessee in the Miss Teen USA contest .. Trump oversaw and owned Miss Teen USA at the time Kimberly Payne was the director of the Miss TN pageant .. Kimberly Payne is still the director of the Miss TN pageant to this day.] Read more about Lee Greenwood here.
- Lee Greenwood’s smash-hit and true patriotic hymn, “God Bless The USA”
- Fun fact: “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood was used frequently at Trump rallies throughout the monumental campaign. Take a look in the videos below.
- The Piano Guys – A relatively new, but successful band. Their popularity grew on YouTube. Their videos on YouTube have well over a whopping 20 million views. They currently have well over 5 million subscribers on YouTube. Click here to visit their amazing YouTube channel.
- DJ Ravidrums – is an exclusive party DJ / drummer. He starred on NBC’s 2009 show “Howie Do It”
- Big & Rich – This tandem is going to rock the Inauguration. They are well known and loved down south, especially in my home-state of Tennessee, but they are underrated nationwide. They’re going to do an excellent job at the Trump Inauguration tomorrow. They’ve been around since 1998 and they’ve performed with names like Cowboy Troy and Tim McGraw. They were nominees for the coveted 2012 CMA Award for Vocal Duo of the Year, they were also nominated for the 2013 ACM Top Vocal Duo award, and they also were commendably nominated the 2013 CMT Music Awards Duo Video of the Year. Read more about Big & Rich here, or here. Big & Rich’s most well-known and most loved song is “Save A Horse [Ride A Cowboy]” — released in 2004.
- Another one of Big & Rich’s most popular hits is “Comin’ To Your City”, which is the official theme song of College Gameday.
- the Talladega College Tornado Marching Band – Read about them at this article. But beware, there could be some skeptical claims and potential lies in the article — it is published by CNN.
- The Frontmen of Country – Check out their website here.
…along with several other talents set to perform throughout the day…
FULL SCHEDULE OF INAUGURAL EVENTS
- The inaugural celebration will officially kick off on January 19th [today]. The first part of the official inaugural events is the prideful wreath-laying at the solemn grounds of Arlington National Cemetery.
- The President-elect, Donald J. Trump, and the Vice President-elect, Michael R. Pence, will be there to lay the wreaths on the solemn grounds of the highly-respected cemetery [where only the bravest of the brave are laid to rest]. Trump and Pence will lay wreaths at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- It is a private event and a time of reflection for Trump and Pence before they take command of the country and it’s also a time to take a deep breath and honor the memory of the brave US troops who laid down their lives for our great nation of freedom and liberty.
- It’s great that we will finally have a Commander-in-Chief who will give his all to take care of our US military veterans and will give all of his effort to ensuring our US military troops are as prepared as possible when they go on missions abroad.
- Veterans came out and voted for Trump, BIG LEAGUE, on November 8th! So it is fitting that the inaugural events will officially commence with the ceremony at Arlington Nat’l Cemetery — a highly-thought-of and highly-renowned ground where only the bravest veterans are laid.
- As we know, President Obama has been a weak Commander-in-Chief — and the Middle East meltdown has proven it. Even the far-left liberal rag The Huffington Post admits that Obama’s Middle East policies have all failed. It’s not just Obama’s weak Middle East policies that have proven him to be one of the worst Commander-in-Chiefs ever .. but Obama’s careless handling of the VA has proven his lack of strength, effort, and care for America’s veterans. Obama is a terrible Commander-in-Chief and Trump will be a true Commander-in-Chief that the US desperately needs at this moment in time.
- The wreath-laying is scheduled to start at 3:30 PM EST and you can watch it on C-SPAN. C-SPAN’s coverage of the event starts 45 minutes before Trump and Pence lay the wreaths. So tune into C-SPAN’s coverage at 2:45 PM EST.
Afterwards, a concert will be held at the beautiful Lincoln Memorial [which is fitting because Trump will swear in on former President Abe Lincoln’s Bible]. The concert is officially titled “The Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration” .. You can watch the concert here.
After the concert concludes, that will be all for the OFFICIAL Inaugural Events until tomorrow. But there are many Inaugural Balls, in celebration of Donald J. Trump becoming the 45th POTUS .. the hotspot is supposedly going to be The DeploraBALL. Anti-Trump, Soros-funded, pro-Hillary, radical liberals have been busted planning to disrupt The DeploraBALL. #DisruptJ20, which is a group that is openly for anarchy in retaliation to Trump’s election, is currently being investigated for their threats against The DeploraBALL. The DeploraBALL will take place tonight and has many fantastic speakers.
- Mike Cernovich
- Jack Posobiec
- Lauren Southern
- Gavin McInnes
- Lucian Wintrich
- Jim Hoft [The Gateway Pundit]
- Scott Isbell
- Bill Mitchell
- Joe Biggs
- Roger Stone [who could be in severe danger as he was just recently targeted for assassination]
- [I’ve heard there are going to be more speakers but I am not completely sure. Rumors are, InfoWars headman Alex Jones is going to speak at The DeploraBALL .. but I could be wrong.]
Many anti-Trump liberal ‘snowflakes’ are planning on disrupting the Inauguration. Not only that, but the liberal protesters have been busted plotting to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS against peaceful Trump supporters.
The liberal protests could TRULY get out of hand — as they always seem to do. Hopefully nothing too over-the-top occurs and hopefully no one gets injured badly. I have a feeling a few little fights will happen due to liberal, Soros-funded agitators [as Democratic Party operatives/agitators caused fights at Trump rallies] but I hope that’s as bad as it gets at the Inauguration. And I hope gay, pro-Trump pundit Milo watches out and stays alert — because his life is in severe jeopardy.
So after the many celebratory balls take place on the night of Jan. 19th, everyone will wake up [some with hangovers] and go watch Trump officially become the 45th POTUS — as he swears in at the U.S. Capitol.
VP-elect Pence will also swear in and become VP Pence. President-elect Trump will lose the ‘-elect’ on his name as he swears in on Abraham Lincoln’s Bible. Pence will swear in on Ronald Reagan’s Bible.
As we are a few, few hours away from the Inauguration of Donald J. Trump as the 45th US President, everyone’s excitement is amped up. Trump’s running-mate/close friend VP-elect [soon to be VP] Pence just tweeted this out.
As you saw, Pence said that him and Trump are eager to get to work on behalf of the American people and all of us DEPLORABLES! The stage is set and it’s time for a new President and it’s time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
As I am typing this, Trump has just arrived in Washington D.C.
The clock is ticking until tomorrow January 20th, when President-elect Trump officially becomes President Trump!
Once Trump and Pence have been officially sworn into office and once Trump has given his monumental Inaugural Address [where he will reach out with a message of optimism and fearlessness for the American people and our future], Then the parade on Pennsylvania Avenue. President Trump and his family, along with Vice President Pence and his loved ones will bask in their glory and in their patriotic emotions as they walk to The White House! More inaugural balls will take place during the day, in celebration of Trump-Pence being sworn in! Then the next day, Jan. 21st — President Trump will lead a National Prayer Service at the historic Washington National Cathedral. On Jan. 21st, President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend many dinners honoring them .. and there will be a special ball honoring the US Armed Forces and first responders.
Once Trump and Pence have been officially sworn into office and once Trump has given his monumental Inaugural Address [where he will reach out with a message of optimism and fearlessness for the American people and our future],
Then the parade will begin on Pennsylvania Avenue. President Trump and his family, along with Vice President Pence and his loved ones will bask in their glory and in their patriotic emotions as they walk to The White House! Trump and Pence will wave to the sea of patriotic supporters as they begin the true trials ahead — in which they will overcome with the credo of ‘AMERICANISM, NOT GLOBALISM’ therefore Trump, Pence, and the American people [aka Deplorables] will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
More inaugural balls will take place during the day, in celebration of Trump-Pence being sworn in! Then the next day, Jan. 21st — President Trump will lead a National Prayer Service at the historic Washington National Cathedral.
On Jan. 21st, President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend many dinners honoring them .. and there will be a special ball honoring the US Armed Forces and first responders.
Now, with the democratically-elected leadership of Donald John Trump .. we, the American people, will look to him for leadership as our 45th POTUS .. and we will help President Trump, Vice President Pence, and the entire Trump administration MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! ! !
All the naysayers said it could not happen, would not happen ..
.. the naysayers said it was impossible. Well, when a strong, hardnosed, mentally-tough, physically-strong leader comes along — the impossible becomes improbable .. and if the cards are played right, the improbably becomes possible.
And to think it all started with this speech.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE MOST NOTABLE ATTENDEES [not a complete list].
- Reverend Franklin Graham, president of the Samaritan’s Purse
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York
- Reverend Dr. Samuel Rodriguez, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- Pastor Paula White, New Destiny Christian Center
- Rabbi Marvin Hier, Dean and Founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, Great Faith Ministries International
Former Presidents attending
Presidents Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, along with their respective wives, the First Ladies, have all confirmed their attendance at Trump’s inauguration, including Hillary Clinton, Trump’s main opponent in the election. George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush will not attend the inauguration due to health reasons.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE COWARDS WHO INITIALLY AGREED TO PERFORM AT THE INAUGURATION, BUT BACKED OUT DUE TO LIBERAL CELEBS/LIBERAL BULLIES/PEER PRESSURE:
- Celine Dion,
- Charlotte Church,
- Elton John,
- and Rebecca Ferguson.
- On January 15, Jennifer Holliday pulled out of the ceremony due to gay rights issues with the incoming administration, and apologized to the LGBT community for initially accepting an invitation to perform.
A massive wave of lawmakers [all Democrats] are disrespectfully boycotting the INAUGURATION of DONALD J. TRUMP. Here’s the list of the scumbags. Read more about the Inauguration and all of it’s events, here.
A humongous wave of bikers from all over the US are coming to D.C. for the Inauguration. Bikers For Trump are coming to enjoy themselves, celebrate Trump officially becoming the 45th Prez, and JUST IN CASE things get out of hand — they’ll form a ‘wall of meat’ and defend peaceful Trump-supporters from any violent, radical protesters. President-elect Trump even reached out to the group to thank them for all of their hard-work and dedication to the TRUMP Movement.
- Here come the Bikers For Trump.
2 Carrier A/C employees have made the trip to D.C. to witness Trump swear in as the 45th POTUS. They are extremely grateful that Trump saved their jobs from moving to Mexico. Read more about those 2 amazing Carrier A/C employees here.